COOKIE POLITICS AND LOCAL STORAGE
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded in your computer on gaining Access to certain web pages. The cookies allow the web page to, amongst other things, store and recuperate information of the browsing of a browser or his/her equipment and, depending on the information within and the manner in which your equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the browser.
What types of cookies are used in this web page?
- According to the entity treating same, the cookies may be:
- Ones own Cookies: Are those sent to the terminal equipment of the interested person from the equipment or domain controlled by the editor himself and from where the requested service is rendered to the user.
- Third partt Cookies: Are those sent to the terminal equipment of the user from an equipment or domain that is not controlled by the editor, but by another entity treating the details obtained through the cookies.
The Web Site uses both its own cookies as well as those of third parties.
- Depending on the period of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: Are a type of cookie designed to collect and store details whilst the user has access to a web page. Generally used for storing information only interested in keeping for rendering a service requested by the user on one occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: Are a type of cookie in which the details remain stored in the terminal and may be accessed and treated during a certain period by the person responsible of the cookie, and that be of various minutes to various years.
The Web Site uses both persistent cookies as well as session cookies.
- What is the aim for using the cookies of the web?
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to browse through the web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services available in same such as, for example, control the traffic and data communication, identificar the session, access to restricted areas, remember the elements within an order, carry out the process of purchase of an order, carry out the request of registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browsing, store contents for the circulation of videos or sound or share contents through the social webs.
- Personalized Cookies: Are those that allow the user access to the service with certain characteristics of general predefined nature according to a series of opinions in the terminal of the user as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where access is reached to the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that allow the person responsible of same to follow and analyse the behaviour of the users of the web sites to which they are connected. The information collected through these type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of the web sites, application or platform and to draw up browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms in order to introduce improvements as per the data analysis of use made by the users of the service.
- Publicity Cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner, of the publicity spots that, if applicable, the editor has included in the web page, application or platform from where is rendered the service requested based on opinions such as the contents published or the frequency in which the adverts are shown.
- Cookies of behavioural publicity: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner, of the publicity spots that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which is rendered the requested service. These cookies store behaviour information of the users obtained through the continual observation of the habits of the browser, which allows a specific profile to be drawn up to show publicity as per same.
- Third party Cookies: Provided by third parties.
|Name of the cookie||Description/Aim||Supplier||More information|
|Google Analytics||Cookies of Google Analytics. Generate an anonymous ID of the user, which is what is used to count the times of visit to the site of a user. It also registers when was the first and last time that the web was visited. At the same time, it calculates when a session has ended, source of the user and keywords.||Más información|
|DV||It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.|
|1P_JAR||Transfer data to Google|
|NID||Viewing maps using Google Maps|
What happens if the Cookies are disabled?
Certain functions of the Services and areas in this web page could not work correctly if the cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookie Politics?
It is possible that we update our Cookie Politics in our web page, therefore we recommend that you revise these politics every time you Access our web site in order to be duly informed about how and why we use the cookies.
How can you configure your Cookies?
- Microsoft Edge: Configure> Advanced configure> Cookies.
Enquire at the Microsoft support or Help of the browser.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Personalized Configure.
Enquire at the Mozilla support or Help of the browser.
- Google Chrome: Configure> Show advanced options > Privacy> Configure contents.
Enquire at the Google support or Help of the browser.
- Safari (Apple): Preference Security.
Enquire at the Apple support o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Opera (Opera Software): Configure > Options > Advance > Cookies
Enquire at the Opera support or Help from the browser.
If you use another browser, enquire about its installation politics, use and blockage of cookies. However, using the tool www.youronlinechoices.com, you will find useful information and configure, supplier by supplier, its preferences about cookies.
Do there only exist cookies?
It is possible there are web pages that use another form of storage similar to the cookies but with more capacity, as other forms of local storage of data in the clients equipment, for example:
- LocalStorage and sessionStorage of HTML5: Space that the web can use in the equipment of the browser. Normally erasing the history of browsing it can be erased.
- The “Local Shared Objects” of Flash (the “isolated storage” of Silverlight): Is stored in a file of Microsoft where the browser has his profile. One must enter into the file and erase it. (Example: the videos of vimeo).
Flash is used to add multimedia elements to the web, and for same stores files in the equipment of the browser.
- The web beacon is used to track your activity, inserting a mini-photo which you are not even away of. When you browse in the web, it is uploaded together with the page, and the network server where the photo is downloaded, registering the hour of access or the times you have made access.
These files are more intrusive than the cookies, as they are more complicated to eliminate, they save more information and are separate from the browser that you use. We do not use these types of storage..